I have the pleasure to announce that my blogger friend “mrglowstick.wordpress.com” has nominated me for the Liebster Award.
I feel very honored and happy about this.
For those who don’t know, the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the world of blogging.
The rules are…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
3. Nominate bloggers who you think are deserving of the award but more importantly promote newer bloggers who have fewer followers
4. Tell the blogger/s you nominated them
5. Give them 11 questions of your own
In the spirit of nominating bloggers whose work I like and/or who don’t have many followers yet, I am choosing the following bloggers and recommend them to your reading:
And now comes the hard part: the 11 questions.
1) Why do you blog?
2) Since when do you blog?
3) If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
4) If you could do one thing to better the world, what would you do?
5) Do you like traveling and why do you or don’t you?
6) What type/kind of blogs are your favorites, here on wordpress?
7) Which is your favorite season? (I know, that’s a cheesy question. LOL)
8) Have you ever won a contest related to writing? If so, which one?
9) What cause(s) is (are) nearest to your heart and for which you would agree to go protest publicly?
10) Where do you find your best inspiration?
11) How or when do you come up with your best ideas (for example: after midnight, or in the shower, or while driving, … etc.)
Please post your replies as comments below. I – and hopefully others – will enjoy reading them.
Thank you for continuing this tradition.